GSK is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer. Come to work for a company that belongs to a TOP "MODERN EMPLOYER" companies on the Czech market.
For our activities we are looking for candidates for the position:
Medical Advisor – Vaccines
- Lead the development of Medical activities in Business Planning for the products in the assigned TAs
- Accountable for coordinating and aligning TA medical insights, evidence strategy & plans and medical stakeholder communications
- Accountable for driving effective medical communication within assigned TA and support evolving advocacy among key external experts within TA
- Drive successful implementation of Global Business/Medical deliverables related to the TA/products
- Drive internal alignment, working closely with the Market Commercial Team & Market Access Leads
- Provide consolidated medical input/market insights from the Performance Review Meetings
- Organize and facilitate key scientific medical activities, e.g. Advisory Boards, 1:1 consultations, workshops in assigned TA.
- Engage Key opinion leaders for the most important Medical Societies scientific congresses and events, at GSK and third-party promotional events.
- Have capacity, experience and skills to act as a speaker at the most important/national events in given TA.
- Ensure training proper medical trainings and development for commercial and marketing team
- Review and approve all promo material via Content Lab GSK application
- University Degree in medical area – medicine, pharmacy, biological science - (e.g. MUDr, PharmDr., RNDr., PhD., Mgr. in Pharmacy) is a MUST
- Medical knowledge critical to evaluate Clinical Data. Role driven by scientific and clinical evidence. This role requires very good understanding and knowledge of core principles in how to collate, analyze, interpret and apply the clinical data.
- Critical interaction with high level external experts in the therapeutic area, requiring a high level of medical/scientific knowledge/experience, understanding of patient management, and strong clinical judgement on benefit: risk significance.
- Medical affairs experience min 2-4 years in one of these areas is big advantages: immunology, infectology, microbiology, pediatrics, public health or similar
- Experience in customer contact with physicians and other actors in the health system, knowledge in the areas of project management and organization
- Proactive and problem-solving approach with the ability to anticipate and plan
- Parallel processing of multiple projects, quick decision-making and timely response to questions from external and internal customers
- Commitment, teamwork and creativity
- Very good communication skills, convincing appearance and high negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and apply medical content in English
- Presentation & communications skills on high level
- Stable and successful international pharmaceutical company background
- Great opportunity for further training, personal and professional development
- Notebook and cell phone
- Cafeteria - can be used for sport, culture, vacation, mealtickets, financial products and others
- Sickness benefit up to 80% of salary, Sick days
- Free vaccination (within company vaccines portfolio)
- Flexible working time, homeoffice
- 6 weeks holiday plus loyalty holidays
- Full time contract for indefinite period
How to apply - VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We can accept only applications submitted via our official website.
To successfully apply please kindly copy and paste the following link into your browser, you will be taken to the GSK career website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Informace o pozici
Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
140 00 Praha - Nusle
Telefon: 778 486 341